GoAnywhere MFT is a managed file transfer and encryption solution owned by HelpSystems. The software allows streamlines the exchange of data between your systems, employees, customers and trading partners, completely secure and encrypted the entire time. Deployable on-premises, cloud and hybrid environments, it provides a single point of control with extensive security settings, detailed audit trails and reports.
BlueFinch is Platinum partner of HelpSystems for the Benelux and Scandinavian region. For almost a decade we have helped many mid-market and enterprise organisations to implement and support their Managed File Transfer environment.
GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer
GoAnywhere MFT’s intuitive interface and comprehensive workflow features will help to eliminate the need for custom programs/scripts, single-function tools and manual processes that were traditionally needed. This innovative solution will reduce costs, improve the quality of your file transfers, and help your organization to comply with data security policies and regulations.
Enterprise level controls and detailed audit logs are provided in GoAnywhere for meeting strict security policies and compliance requirements including GDPR, PCI DSS, FIPS 140-2 and SOX.
What GoAnywhere MF can do for you
- Perform Secure FTP transfers using SFTP, FTPS or SCP protocols
- Automate and manage file transfers through a centralised solution
- Encrypt or decrypt files using Open PGP encryption
- Generate or parse XML, Excel, CSV and other text documents
- Find a secure FTP server with enterprise-level security controls and audit trails
- Provide a secure web portal for performing ad-hoc file transfers
- Give users an Outlook Plugin to send large files or sensitive data securely
- Close inbound ports into my internal network and keep sensitive files out of the DMZ
- Exchange EDI documents using the AS2 standard
GoAnywhere MFT has the flexibility to simplify, secure and audit:
- System-to-System batch file transfers
- User-to-System ad hoc file transfers
- Person-to-Person file collaboration