For all organisations that want to benefit from a Managed File Transfer solution, but do not have the internal resources to deploy and maintain it their selves, BlueFinch has the perfect solution: MFT Managed Service.
MFT Managed Service offers all the benefits of a Managed File Transfer solution to your organisation:
- Secure file exchange
- Automation and transformation
- Management, reporting and auditing capabilities
(Click here if you want to learn more about MFT in general)
Ready to fit your organisation
MFT Managed Service comes in several popular flavours, pre-installed on reliable servers, either hosted in your own data centre or in selected triple-A data centres.
With these different configurations MFT Managed Service is always ready to fit your organisation’s specific environment.
The MFT Managed Service can be managed via the BlueFinch CustomerPortal, adding even more functionality to your users and to your organisation:
- Standard dashboard showing all relevant information to specific users
- Additional notification to users and departments for transfers that failed to complete successfully
- Internal cost-routing and billing based on usage per department
- Online support for users and administrators
- Online forms to request new connections
Other functionality can be added upon request for each organisation that has additional requirements.
MFT Managed Service can be operational within days. “Ready-to-rack” we say. This is just one of the advantages. There are many more:
- No initial investment. MFT Managed Service is charged on a monthly basis
- No pay-per-use. Just predictable costs
- Save on your maintenance costs. MFT Managed Service is managed by BlueFinch. Technically and Functionally
- Always the latest version and functionalities available
- Periodical technology refresh; no worries about outdated hardware
- SLA based on your business requirements
More information? Please contact BlueFinch to discuss your requirements and receive an offer.