Secure Mail allows your employees to send messages and files as secure “packages” on an ad-hoc basis. Recipients will get an email with a unique link to each package, allowing them to download the message and files through a secure HTTPS connection. This is a great alternative to regular email since there are no file size or file type restrictions.
A Secure Mail package can be sent to multiple individuals, in which each recipient will receive a unique link for security and tracking purposes. Packages can additionally be protected using passwords.
- Files transferred over a secure HTTPS connection
- Your system keeps possession of the files until the recipient retrieves them (not hosted)
- No file size limitations or file type restrictions.
- Recipients don’t have to deal with keys or certificates (just click on the URL)
- Customisable email templates (use your own logo, colour schemes, fonts)
Compose message within the user’s browser or from Microsoft Outlook:
Each recipient of a Secure Mail package will receive a notification via email. The notification will show the message subject, a summary of the attachments and a link for downloading the files in the package.
When a recipient clicks on the link in the notification email, it will open the download page over secure HTTPS protocol: